Chapin is a new staff member at the museum.
- Enjoys architecture from around the world including Los Angeles. His biggest inspiration is Frank Lloyd Wright.
Elliot is a new staff member at the museum.
- Elliot lives in Altadena on lake avenue. He really likes the LA Tar Pits because of how many interesting things can be found there. He is very good at solving tech problems and would like to work with tech for the museum. He also enjoys math and science.
Abbie is a new staff member at the museum.
- Abbie thinks the best place she has ever gone to was Bora-Bora. To her, it was one of the most beautiful places to visit. Even though she had a diet of bread the entire week it was still worth it. Although she had to miss volleyball, her favorite outside and inside activity, she believed that it was still worth it. Volleyball has been her passion since two years ago. She enjoys nothing more than getting on the volleyball court and making awesome combo plays with her teammates. She also enjoys spending time with her family.Her sister Frankie, age nine, loves to cook and create, her Mom, Allison, loves to spend time with her and her sister, loves to watch movies and read books, and finally her Dad, Brian, loves to hang out with Abby and her sister, and solve puzzle games. What Abby is looking forward to most about the museum is the experience with her new classmates.
Sam is a new staff member at the museum.
- Sam Cooper is a twelve year old who lives in Montrose, California. He loves to design buildings, structures, and gadgets out of old recycled cardboard boxes and other materials. He once made the Wilshire Grand Hotel out of balsa wood. He has taken tours of many places around Los Angeles including Frank Gehry’s Disney Hall, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Hollyhock house, and many others.
Gena is a new staff member at the museum.
- Gena likes to draw, paint, and craft in her free time. Her favorite part about living in Los Angeles is being able to visit the LA Zoo. She is excited to be someone’s tour guide and to tell the story of Los Angeles. She also has an easy time editing and writing.
Allie is a new staff member at the museum.
- Allie has resided in the LA area for her entire life, and loves the beautiful city of Los Angeles very much. She has visited many places around the world, from the countryside of England, to the peaks of mountains in Yosemite and Idaho. She enjoys reading, hanging out with her friends and family, and taking vacation to the immensely popular Balboa Island in Newport Beach. She has an interest in the topic of English, and she strongly prefers to write with a pen and paper, rather than typing on a computer. Allie is very excited to start working as a new member of the Los Angeles Museum of Geography!
Will is a new staff member at the museum.
- Will Grable is a very sporty person. He loves almost all the sports. One of his favorite places in the greater Los Angeles area is the San Gabrieleno Trail. Will is an avid mountain biker, and finds that trail to be really fun. He also thinks it’s a great place to go hiking. He wishes patrons to stay safe and have fun at LA MoG!
Alexander is a new staff member at the museum.
- Alexander’s favorite place in LA is the Staples Center because he likes watching the Lakers and Clippers losing to the Warriors. He also likes playing basketball. He is an expert in basketball and showing people around places.
Isaac is a new staff member at the museum.
- Isaac is a 7th grader who attends Flintridge Prep. His parents and older sister are role models for him. He loves science, math, and history and can work with numbers well. So far, he enjoys Flintridge Prep, but misses having interactions with his classmates. His neighborhood is a cul de sac and he can enjoy biking with his siblings.
Kaitlyn is a new staff member at the museum.
- Kaitlyn is an avid reader, writer, and traveler who has two brothers. One of her favorite places in LA are the beaches and museums, which she hopes to explore soon in LA MoG. She enjoys playing with pets, taking photos, and hiking (she really recommends the Cherry Canyon trail, she does it every week!). She lives in La Canada, and is just a couple minutes walking distance from Flintridge Prep!
Alexis is a new staff member at the museum.
- Alexis has visited Colorado multiple times. She doesn’t think she is an expert in anything, but she is a very good skier. She has a twin sister who is also at Prep. She thinks she is not very good at writing, but is looking forward to learning as much as she can at LA Mog.
Eyla is a new staff member at the museum.
- Eyla has lived in LA my whole life and to put it simply, it's a very cool place. One of her favorite locations in LA is the Staples Center. She really loves traveling and her favorite place that she has ever been to is France. Some of her hobbies include playing the violin and piano. She is looking forward to making the museum something that people of all ages can enjoy.
Ashlyn is a new staff member at the museum.
- Ashlyn loves to play volleyball and tennis. She has been to Korea and Mammoth. Some of her favorite places in LA are Quarters(KBBQ), Universal Studios, and her home. She is looking forward to being able to contribute to La MoG.
Jonah is a new staff member at the museum.
- Jonah once spent a year in Spain because he claims to be semi-fluent in Spanish; therefore, he could help the translation team. He loves the LA river when there is water in it, because it is fascinating to me that there is a river running through one of the most developed parts of the country. He loves playing soccer and other sports. Especially in quarantine it has felt super good to move my body. He is looking forward to educating people about the history of LA!
Nathan is a new staff member at the museum.
- Some of Nathan’s favorite places around LA are Universal Studios, Santa Monica Pier, and the Griffith Observatory. He enjoys playing baseball and flag football. He has a big family including a brother, a sister, a dog, and my parents. He is looking forward to collaborating with my staff members and making a great museum. He is also looking forward to learning a lot more about Los Angeles.
Kaden is a new staff member at the museum.
Emma is a new staff member at the museum.
- Emma lives with her family in Pasadena. Her favorite place in the world is Cancun, and her family usually visits every spring break. She likes playing piano, swimming, and drawing outside of work. She is great at math and creative writing, and she also greatly enjoys those subjects. When working here, she looks forward to the different activities that would be provided in order to help run a museum.